Friday, July 13, 2012

CRAZY NAIL ARTS!

Leopard nails:





American flag nails:







Cartoon nails:







Aztec nails:








Girly nails:







Summer nails:

These days we're getting fond to nail arts which we know you'd agree. Being creative in a simple way like in our nails can make a big difference to ourselves. This blog post is to express our affection for nail art designs. And the pictures above are just some of our inspirations! Hope this will serve as a motivation in bringing out your own creativity!


Picture (c) Google! :)
Xoxo, Jessa and Joyce!

11 comments:

  1. Hi dear! Nice post :)
    I hope you like and follow my blog, I'm waiting for your comments!

    http://www.acupofashion.com/

    PS: Follow me on Instragram >> @LarissaGuerrini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool inspiration! ^^ I should pay more attention to my nails, and paint them more.

    Thank you for the comment & following! Now follower via GFC + Bloglovin. :)

    Satu

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, love this happy nails post:) I follow you now gfc/7 and bloglovin/2, follow back if you like:)
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lovely blog!
    I'm your follower n.8 , I hope you follow me back.
    I wish you a beautiful day!
    Kisses


    www.tinatelli.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for dropping by at my blog and for the sweet comment, and yeah i'd like to follow your blog too i hope you can follow mine♥

    Love Sasa♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC or Facebook?

    Please leave a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for sharing such a beautiful article.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice post.really I apperciate your blog.Thanks for sharing.keep sharing more blogs.

    หนังไทยใหม่

    ReplyDelete